By Australian Kinesiology Association, February 13th, 2022
In preparation for National Kinesiology Week: 14-20 March 2022, the AKA Inc. is giving you the opportunity to enter into an AKA competition, by submitting a photo with caption, or a video, with one of your clients talking about how they have benefited from kinesiology. The general public are the targeted audience in order to raise awareness of kinesiology in this arena. The topic is up to you and is only limited by your imagination, however it must NOT be a testimonial or advertorial. Your entry may be used on our Facebook page, other social media sites or our new website, including your bio and your business name.
Free AKA Membership for 2022/23, worth up to $210!
Competition closes: 10th March 2022
Winners announced: Kinesiology Week, 14-20 March 2022
- Entrant must be a current AKA Member
- Entry must comply with the Rules of AKA Inc., and Code of Ethics
- All work must be original and your own
- You must obtain written consent from any person that can be identified in name or image
- You must own the rights to any photos used
- Entry must not be published anywhere else
- Entry is to promote kinesiology – non-advertorial
- Entrants may submit more than one entry
- Winners will be judged by the AKA Management Committee
- By entering the competition, you agree to the Terms & Conditions
Any entry may be featured on the AKA website, social media platforms, and/or newsletters.
Our aim is to collectively, at a national level, raise Kinesiology’s profile.
To fulfil our aim, we need your enthusiasm, support and active participation. We look forward to receiving your submissions.
The Australian Kinesiology Association is a not-for-profit, leading industry body. Supporting kinesiologists and maintaining the highest standards for the profession, the association connects and supports Australian kinesiologists while advocating for the profession.