Get access to 11 presentations from speakers all over the globe! You’ll receive access to this website where you can download the 200+ page eJournal as a pdf and stream the video recordings of the presentations from the diverseandunited.com website. Access will be permitted until 30th April, 2023.
- Hugo Tobar: Kinesiology in the Pandemic
- Dr Alweena Awan: Attuning to Full Potential
- Terry Larder: Introduction to Analogue Muscle Testing
- Sarah Moss: Connecting Cultures through Dural Torque – Physical and Emotional Twist
- Lee-Anne MacLeod: Move to Live, Move to Learn
- Robyn Burgess: How to Use Crystals to Get Results
- Emma Acquarone: How to Straighten the Vagus Chicane
- Sue Southern: Show Me The Energy Technique
- Alexis Costello: The Emotions of Epigenetics
- Kate Keetley: Moving from Fear to Freedom – Balancing Emotional Stress
- Claire Hocking: The Importance of Balancing for the Early Uterine Reflexes
Eligible for 11 CPD points.
Note: Granting access may take up to 3 business days, but usually sooner. Thank you for your patience!
This online conference and eJournal is copyright, all rights reserved, and remains full property of the AKA Inc. The conference recordings or eJournal may not be copied or reproduced without the written permission from AKA Inc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.