Category: New or existing patient base
Type of Work:
Hold Qualification Relevant to perform Advertised position
Current Profession indemnity insurance
- You are a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner and have a desire to excel in private practice. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
- Perhaps you are looking for your first role in a practice or maybe you just aren’t fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
Things are about to change, read on to hear how:
You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much much more.
- We are a well-established, and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. With over 12 years of history we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation.
- We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
- Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
About the practice
- Onsite Chiropractor, Myotherapist and Remedial Massage Therapist and Chinese Medicine Practitioner and Acupuncturist.
- Patient population includes new and established families, Pregnancy, and Children of all ages.
- Fully equipped rooms with Desk, Cupboard storage, Heating/Air conditions, carpeted.
- Practitioner parking on site.
About the role: Essential Requirements
- Team player
- Easy going nature
- Good communicator
- Encourage Innovation
- Respect others
- Show empathy
Simply email your interest to Amanda Boyd: email@example.com
We would love to have you on Board!