By Australian Kinesiology Association, December 20th, 2019
This two day energy filled Chakra Healing Kinesiology course delves into understanding the basic functions, energies and purpose of each of the 7 major chakras – Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye and Crown. Chakras are described as spinning wheels or vortexes of energy which relate to different energy centres in your body and are influenced by every area of your life. These centres hold the keys to health, happiness, and success, and can assist you with anything from feeling safe and secure, to accessing Divine guidance and unconditional love, and even manifesting your vision so you can fulfil your life’s true purpose.
Presented by its developer, Denise Robinson, this evolving and fulfilling chakra course provides in-depth physical, emotional and spiritual properties of the entire chakra energy system enabling you to unlock your potential, tap into psychic abilities and clear away any blockages using beautiful and powerful natural healing remedies.
Be amazed at how simple and easy it is to raise awareness, shift energy and balance chakras. Master the chakra fields including their element, identity, primary issue, purpose, rights, shadow, qualities, life issues, development and even planets, astrology and archetypes plus so much more. Feel the energy move through your hands, body and soul during this nurturing and fun weekend and enjoy tuning into and offering loving healing to yourself and others. Learn the practical steps you need to take to strengthen and realign your chakras including crystals, essential oils, foods, affirmations and other activities that provide the most benefit for each chakra.
This course offers you a unique way to balance and heal chakras in a variety of ways to keep you feeling open and present in life. Enjoy balancing and restoring good health to the body, relieving stress and anxiety, empowering yourself and others, revitalising the physical body and bringing about the development and awareness of mental, emotional and spiritual balance.
A clear, detailed, comprehensive and easy to use step-by-step 110+ page colour manual accompanies this course. Chakra Healing Kinesiology allows you to tap into your beautiful energy field and raise your vibration to align yourself to your gifts. This exciting course will enhance your energy field and allow you to appreciate the connections resonating between your body, mind and spirit.
Course Outline and Content
- The location, colour, element, identity, primary issue, purpose, rights, shadow, sense, body, development, sound, astrology, archetypes and planets of the 7 major chakras – Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye & Crown
- What areas each chakra governs in the physical body including the endocrine gland
- The qualities and life issues of each chakra
- Emotional/ indications of a balanced and imbalanced chakra
- Finger modes used to tap into chakras as well as finger modes for specific techniques andall correction remedies
- How to identify when a chakra is out of balance or low on energy through muscle reflextesting and why the chakra is imbalanced including specific wording to enable awarenessfor the client plus using age recessing and area of involvement
- Detailed chakra healing remedy information and practical application for the followingnatural healing remedies:
- Chakra Balancing Sprays & Oils
- Wellbeing Balancing Oils
- Essential oils
- Acupressure points
- Other activities
- Sound (singing bowls, ting cha’s, tuning forks, etc.)
- Flower Essences
- Aura-Soma colour infused oils
- Oracle/Healing Cards
- Emotional Stress Release (ESR)
- Energy healing
- Clearing Spray
- Nature’s Healing Chi ~ Shells, Rocks
- Plus more…
- Full step by step laminated balancing procedure for Chakra Healing Kinesiology including an easy to follow session template to use on clients or yourself
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- Lots of practice time on massage tables with other workshop participants using the full Chakra Healing Kinesiology balance protocol to master the process and practice using all the different remedies to assist others healing as well as obtain beautiful healings yourself.
Prerequisites: Kineasy Intro Course or equivalent.
Duration: 2 days – 16 class hours + 10 home study hours
Accreditation: Category B – Specialised Courses, 26 hours
Denise Robinson, By The Bay Kinesiology
Phone: 0411 411 833
Australian Kinesiology Association
The Australian Kinesiology Association is a not-for-profit, leading industry body. Supporting kinesiologists and maintaining the highest standards for the profession, the association connects and supports Australian kinesiologists while advocating for the profession.