By Australian Kinesiology Association, December 15th, 2019
Be part of an eye-opening, inspiring weekend of learning either near the beach or in nature and be immersed in a beautiful healing space with like-minded souls. Find your best self and potentially change your life and how you view your body. Come and be inspired to see life through new lenses and learn more about the mind, body and soul connection through tapping into the subconscious mind where you can shift old patterns, stress and emotional blocks and come away feeling energised, loved, nurtured and at peace within yourself.
Be part of one of Melbourne’s leading Kinesiology course and workshop training providers, By The Bay Kinesiology, to learn this Kinesiology Introductory Course ‘Kineasy’ which includes the art, science and magic plus fundamental basics of Kinesiology and muscle reflex testing to use on yourself, friends, family, clients or to perhaps one day become a Kinesiologist!
This unique course is conducted in a hands-on practical and friendly group environment with a simple and easy to understand kinesiology setup and muscle reflex testing process for beginners. By the end of this course you will be thrilled that you are able to confidently, comfortably and accurately muscle test on another person while enjoying the process and understand the beauty and science of kinesiology. You will also facilitate your first mini kinesiology balance with lots of fun natural healing remedies such as crystals, essential oils, flower essences, sound and colour.
Did you know you can muscle test yourself for stress imbalances, emotions, food and remedies and so much more? As part of this nurturing course you will have the opportunity to also learn ‘self-testing’ in a few fun and easy ways which will allow you to tap into your body and your body’s needs.
This powerful two day accredited Kinesiology introductory course is taught by its creator and developer, Denise Robinson, who is a successful business owner, Kinesiologist, Kinesiology Trainer, Instructor & Assessor, Course Author, Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology modality owner, Emotion Chart Developer, Mentor and passionate health warrior.
She created this empowering Kinesiology introductory course to enable anyone in the community or for health practitioners (Naturopaths, Acupuncturists, Shiatsu Therapists, Myotherapists, Massage Therapists, Homeopaths, Nurses, etc.) to learn this amazing healing tool. Since its conception in 2015, the first of its kind, this course has proved very popular with us having already taught this dynamic, fun and inspiring course to more than 200 beautiful souls!!
A detailed, comprehensive and easy to use 70+ page colour manual accompanies this course. Kineasy Intro Course provides a strong foundation of muscle testing skills and is a fantastic beginner course into the wonderful and amazing world of kinesiology.
You will see how powerful and accurate the subconscious mind and the body are during this uplifting, fun and fulfilling course. Come and be inspired, energised and have your heart fulfilled during this life-changing weekend with us!
(Pre-requisite for Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character, Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology, Chakra Healing Kinesiology, Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology and Aura Balancing Kinesiology courses)
Course Outline and Content
- What is Kinesiology and muscle reflex testing?
- What Kinesiology may assist you with and the benefits of Kinesiology
- Accurate indicator muscle reflex testing – standing & lying (ie. how to muscle test!)
- Circuit locating and challenging
- Neuro-lymphatic reflex points
- Neuro-vascular reflex points
- Muscle reflex testing pre-checks (Hydration, Central Meridian Energy, Brain SwitchingPoints, Body Polarity, Ionisation, Thymus Energy)
- Inhibited (over-facilitated) muscles, plus how to correct these
- Indicator change of an indicator muscle
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your clientto build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healingas ‘feeling is healing’)
- How to turn physical symptoms and emotional stressors into setting an empoweringgoal or intention and how to use a context in a balance
- Circuit retaining mode and jaw stacking for holding depth in a balance
- Emotional stress release (ESR)
- Willingness statements
- Connection Points – Spirit / Body (Heart) / Mind / Earth
- Age recession to age of cause or age of best understanding
- Muscle reflex testing for involvement of self, others, circumstance, spirit
- What Finger Modes are and how to use the most common basic finger modes includingmore, priority, time, suppression, plus all correction remedy finger modes
- How to tap into all the senses – sight, hearing, feeling, smell, taste, intuition
- All about and how to use natural healing remedies in kinesiology balances includingessential oils, crystals, colour, wellbeing balancing oils, clearing spray, affirmations, sound, flower essences, emotional stress release, oracle healing cards and so much more.
- Kinesiology self-testing with “yes” or “no” answers and how to use a pendulum for self- testing
- Full setup balancing protocol including a step-by-step easy to follow template to use on clients
- Plenty of practice time on massage tables to feel comfortable and confident attending other advanced kinesiology courses
Prerequisites: Nil – anyone can attend!
Duration: 2 days – 16 class hours + 11 home study hours
Accreditation: Category A – Foundation Kinesiology Courses, 23 hours
Denise Robinson, By The Bay Kinesiology
Phone: 0411 411 833
The Australian Kinesiology Association is a not-for-profit, leading industry body. Supporting kinesiologists and maintaining the highest standards for the profession, the association connects and supports Australian kinesiologists while advocating for the profession.