By Australian Kinesiology Association, December 15th, 2019
This 4 day fascinating and fulfilling Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology course was developed by Denise Robinson and has been evolving with passion since 2007. It covers everything you need to know about the bodies very intricate emotional and physical channels called meridians and acupressure points along the meridian lines. Our meridians are connected to all our vital organs so when pain, stress or dis-ease enters the body, the Chi or energy of our organs and meridians is disturbed.
This nurturing course provides deep knowledge of meridians, including their function and relationship with the organs, emotional attributes, physical relevance and metaphors to relate to your body and life.
During the Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology course you will be working cohesively on achieving deep resonating goals and intentions to align the body to being its greatest self. Muscle testing is used to tap into the subconscious mind to determine which meridians/organs are imbalanced. Awareness of the emotional connection to the meridians is discovered and an imperative part of the journey. Plus you will be using beautiful natural healing remedies and powerful acupressure points to assists clearing blockages allowing your body the opportunity to naturally thrive and heal itself.
You will enjoy feeling Chi move through your fingers as you learn many different ways to work with acupressure points on the body. The Eight Extraordinary meridians are a significant part to this process. Experience profound healing balances on yourself and while working with others, which will see you look at life through different lenses. A truly heartfelt, passionate, fun and enlivening course in a bubble of Chi!
A clear, detailed, comprehensive and easy to use step-by-step 160+ page manual accompanies the Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology course. This is a powerful course and opens your perspective to be always listening to your body and learning the lessons it is speaking to you with. This course strongly builds an appreciation and understanding ofTraditional Chinese Medicine and the body’s amazing and intricate meridian energy system and chi life force.
Course Outline and Content
- Locations of the 14 meridian lines in the body – Central, Governing, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Warmer, Gall Bladder, Liver, Lung, Large Intestine
- Related organs, organ energy, element, peak hours of day, paired organ, colour, physical branches, attributes and the function of each meridian in detail
- Emotional and Physical indications of an imbalanced and balanced meridian
- How to test and identify when a meridian is out of balance using muscle reflex testing and alarm points
- Finger modes for meridian/acupressure points and all correction healing remedies
- Detailed meridian remedy information and practical application for: Meridian lines;Acupressure points; Neuro-Emotional reflex points; Essential Oils; Crystals; Colour; Sound; Flower Essences; Nutrition; Affirmations; Other Activities; Emotional Stress Release (ESR); Oracle/Healing Cards; Nature’s Healing Chi; Moxibustion; Elephant Warmer and Tiger Warmer; Plus more!
- Acupressure points are taught in meaningful, practical ways. Yuan Source Points, Luo Connecting Points, Jing Well Points, Accumulation Points, Association Points, Tonification Points, Sedation Points, Influential Points and Master Points are all thoroughly presented with effective strategies to use during treatments to provide deep healing and transformation.
- The language and beauty of the ‘Eight Extraordinary Meridians’. These meridians are a healing system within themselves which support the other 12 meridians giving a sense of freedom. These points are very precious, marvellous, extraordinary and amazing to work with.
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- Full step by step laminated balancing procedure for Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology including an easy to follow template session sheet.
- Practical application of the full Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology balance including using all remedies on other workshop participants.
Prerequisites: Kineasy Intro Course and Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Charater or equivalent.
Duration: 4 days – 32 class hours + 15 home study hours
Accreditation: Category B – Specialised courses, 42 hours
Denise Robinson, By The Bay Kinesiology
Phone: 0411 411 833
Australian Kinesiology Association
The Australian Kinesiology Association is a not-for-profit, leading industry body. Supporting kinesiologists and maintaining the highest standards for the profession, the association connects and supports Australian kinesiologists while advocating for the profession.