By Australian Kinesiology Association, October 22nd, 2021
The AKA have been busy designing, developing, testing and training for the launch of this brand-new, feature-rich member website and database. More than just a website, this is a complete overhaul of the entire backbone of the association. It is the single source of all member-related activities including new memberships, renewals, events, online store and online forms. This new website is a large component of the AKA’s five-year strategic plan, satisfying all five objectives.
- Discounted products in the online store (be sure to be logged in to get your discount!) and access to member-only products such as free digital marketing bundles and an invoice template for those just getting started
- Practitioners can edit their profile to include social media links, pre-defined areas of specialty and type of kinesiology (that are searchable by the public), biography, images, a video, clinic locations and more to provide maximum exposure.
- Access to all your downloads such as webinars you have participated in or purchased to date in one, central place
- Upload your CPE online, with the AKA office uploading many CPE activities for you to save you time and make renewing your membership easier
- Access to all issues of In Touch in one central location
- Access to practitioner tools and charts etc
- Upgrade your membership, apply to be a clinical supervisor/mentor, publish a classified advert, submit a webinar proposal, apply for a grant, submit a general interest article (a small fee for editing applies), request your event be considered for CPE and more via streamlined online forms
- And much more!
The site has been tested predominantly by volunteers. Therefore, you might find something that is not quite right. We would love to know about it and have provided you an online form in your Member Dashboard under My Feedback (bottom right hand corner) to let us know. This goes straight to the webmaster to assess. We will endeavour to respond to any queries as soon as possible and thank you for your patience if tasks take a little longer to complete than normal as the entire team navigate our new environment.
The Australian Kinesiology Association is a not-for-profit, leading industry body. Supporting kinesiologists and maintaining the highest standards for the profession, the association connects and supports Australian kinesiologists while advocating for the profession.